Book a one-to one careers meeting
What are careers meetings for?
Whether you are just getting started thinking about your future or have some developed ideas, our team can give you careers advice and guidance.
We offer 30-minute, face-to-face or remote (Teams) meetings. Here are some examples of how we can help:
- Talking through your career ideas and options with your degree.
- Knowing where to look for internships and jobs.
- Advice on CVs, cover letters and application forms.
- Thinking about further study and preparing personal statements.
- Preparing for and practising for job interviews (mock interviews).
- Knowing what help is available to you as a LJMU student and graduate.
- Discussing career planning with a disability or a health concern.
- Considering changing or leaving your course.
- Finding work after graduation (both in the UK and abroad).
- Help with applications for part-time or temporary jobs - check out our ten ways to find part-time work for ideas about where to find opportunities.
- And much more!
Mock interviews last for one hour and can’t be booked through the website. Please email email@example.com to arrange.